October 21, 2018 0 Comments
If you're looking for a delicious, healthy, no-bake energy boost then look no further than these Orange & Chocolate Energy Balls. Super easy and fast to make, the whole family will love them!
Orange & Chocolate Energy Balls
Prep time 5 minutes
Chill time 40 minutes
* In place of the Orange Juice and Orange Zest I have used 8 drops of Doterra Wild Orange Essential Oil.
1. Place all the ingredients except the chocolate into a large bowl. Mix with a spoon until well combined.
2. Roll the mixture into 10-12 equal sized balls and place them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
3. Melt the chocolate and drizzle it over the Energy Balls. Return them to the refrigerator for another 10 minutes.
4. Eat straight away or keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. These also freeze well to pull out as you are ready to add them to the lunchbox.
Looking for more delicious treats to pack in the lunchbox? Grab yourself one of our extremely popular recipe books to keep lunches interesting.