✨ AFTERPAY, LAYBUY and POLI available ✨
November 07, 2016 0 Comments
We are absolutely loving this Healthy Banana Choc loaf and I hope you will too. Perfect for using up all those over ripe banana's in your fruit bowl. Try omitting the cacao for a delicious banana bread, or pop the mixture into mini muffin tins for a fun twist on the loaf.
Packed full of nutritional goodness whilst being nut-free, this scrummy loaf makes a perfect addition to the kids lunch box!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place dates & coconut flour in a food processor and whizz until dates are finely chopped.
3. Add cacao, baking soda & salt. Whizz again until all combined.
4. Mash banana's in a large bowl, add eggs & whisk together.
5. Combine the coconut oil & water then add to the other wet ingredients.
6. Lastly add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine trying not to over mix.
7. Pour into the lined loaf tin and place in the oven for 30 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
** This Banana Choc Loaf freezes beautifully. I slice mine before freezing which makes it simple to pull out slices and pop them straight in the lunch box.
Take a look at our Litter-free Lunch Boxes Here
Warning - very moreish, so be sure to get it straight into the freezer or there will be nothing left for lunches :-D