WE'RE TAKING A BREAK! ALL ORDERS PLACED WILL SHIP ON 27th MARCH. PLEASE ENJOY 15% OFF STOREWIDE USING CODE 'HOLIDAY19' AT CHECKOUT.
May 02, 2017
Do you want to make something delicious and simple minus all the fuss? Create a wonderful self crusting quiche with whatever you have in the fridge - no special trips to the supermarket! It's one of those brilliant life-saving recipes where you throw it all in together - perfect for when you're short on time.
The recipe can act as a master recipe with all sorts of variations. It's a wonderful way to use up leftovers or clear out the fridge.
Prep time 15 minutesCook time 40 - 45 minutes
1. Pre heat oven to 190°C.
2. Spray a quiche or baking dish with baking spray.
3. In a bowl, lightly whisk eggs. Add milk, flour, cheese, onion and garlic. Stir to combine.
4. Add chopped spinach, pre cooked kumara & pumpkin, and mixed veges. Mix until combined well.
5. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Pour into previously greased baking dish.
7. Bake in oven for 40 - 45 minutes until golden on top and is springy in the middle to touch.
8. Leave to settle in the dish for 5 - 10 minutes before serving.
9. Serve it hot or cold with a side salad, or cut into thick slices for the lunchbox. It works perfectly with a little relish on the side ;-)
** Store in the fridge until your ready to serve or add to the lunchbox.
Take a look at our Litter-free Lunch Boxes here
Why not try these variations:
We would love to hear of any other combinations you try. Change it around each time to keep the recipe alive and exciting!
We hope you love it! xx
Recipe credit: my Mum when i first left home :-)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 21, 2018
October 12, 2018
March 26, 2018
Lets keep in touch!
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about phunky new products, ideas and recipes first....
We take your privacy very seriously. No spam.