FREE NATIONWIDE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100!
Healthy Weet-bix Balls
I'm always looking for creative & healthy ways to put some phunk in the lunchbox for my treat-loving boys.
These Weet-bix Balls are super fast and easy to make, look great, taste delicious and you can pop them in the freezer free-flow and take them out as you need.
- 1/2 cup sultanas
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 large tablespoons of natural crunchy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons desiccated coconut and extra for rolling
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 4 weetbix
- 4 tablespoons cocoa or cacao
- 4 tablespoons honey or rice malt syrup
- A little water if needed to help them bind
- Place all the ingredients in a blender until smooth like fudge.
- Create small balls
- Roll into extra coconut
- Place in the fridge to set
Makes 15 - 20 balls and around 77 calories each
We hope you enjoy them like we do xx
Leave a comment