March 26, 2018
You need to make these now! They're packed full of goodness and absolutely delicious. It's quite likely you have all the ingredients in the cupboard already. Quick and simple, they can be in the lunch box tomorrow morning, and pop the rest in the freezer for another day.
Muesli Bars - No Nuts!
Prep time 5 minutes
Cook time 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a 18cm x 28cm slice tin with baking paper.
2. In a small saucepan, combine honey and butter. Stir over medium heat until the butter is melted. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes without stirring.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour in the honey syrup and stir to combine. (if adding choc chips leave these until the rest of the mixture is combined to prevent melting.)
4. Transfer mixture to the prepared tin and press in firmly.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly then refrigerate to set. (If you try to cut it straight from the oven, it will fall apart.)
6. Once hard, cut into bars. Store in the fridge or freezer in an airtight container until you're ready to pop them in the lunch box.
** Take a look at our Litter-free Lunchboxes here or perhaps you're looking for litter-free wraps
Recipe credit: Recipe taken from the Munch Lunchbox Cookbook and adapted slightly. You can grab your own copy with loads of other ideas here.
Print Recipe Here
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 21, 2018
October 12, 2018
October 11, 2017
Lets keep in touch!
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about phunky new products, ideas and recipes first....
We take your privacy very seriously. No spam.