May 17, 2017
If you're looking for a scrummy sweet treat that's healthy and packed with goodness then give these a whirl.
Delicious in the lunchbox or as a morning / afternoon snack, these Oat Cookie Bites are full of fibre and antioxidants.
I've chosen to use Cacao Nibs in them for extra magnesium and antioxidants, but have drizzled a little dark chocolate over the top to balance the bitterness of the Cacao. If you'd prefer something more simple, replace the Cacao Nibs with Dark Chocolate Chips.
Oat Cookie Bites
Prep time 10 minutesFridge Time 30 minutes to chill
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor. Pulse to blend, adding water slowly until dough forms a chunky consistency.
2. Roll into balls. Why not try using the Rice Ball - perfect for making bliss balls minus the mess.
3. Optional - drizzle the top with a little melted dark chocolate.
4. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill and set.
5. Store in the fridge, or you can freeze once set in an airtight container or zip-lock bag, and pull out as you are ready to add them to the lunchbox.
** Take a look at our Litter-free Lunchboxes here
Makes 18 balls
Recipe Credit: Adapted from Healthy Food Guide
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 21, 2018
October 12, 2018
March 26, 2018
Lets keep in touch!
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about phunky new products, ideas and recipes first....
We take your privacy very seriously. No spam.