March 30, 2017
Mini Quiches are a fantastic sandwich alternative to keep things exciting and fresh, and they fit perfectly in the lunchbox. They're quick and simple to make and are packed full of protein to keep the mind and body ticking along during the day.
With so many different flavour combinations to create, these will become a weekly staple in the lunchbox for sure!
Prep time 10 minutesCook time 20 - 22 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and spray muffin pan with cooking spray (alternatively you can use silicone muffin cups).
2. Place mixed veges, onion and ham in the bottom of the muffin cups.
3. In a bowl whisk together eggs and milk, add salt and pepper to season.
4. Pour over fillings in muffin cups until 3/4 full.
5. Sprinkle each muffin cup with grated cheese and fresh parsley.
6. Cook for 20 - 22 minutes until golden on top and egg is cooked.
* Makes 12 Mini Quiches
** Store in the fridge until your ready to add them to the lunchbox.
Take a look at our Litter-free Lunch Boxes here
Why not try adding bacon or chicken as a variation, or carrot, zucchini, spinach, mushrooms instead of mixed veges. You could even pop a little feta or brie on the top!
Try different combinations each time to keep things exciting. It's a great place to hide veges as well :-)
We hope you love them like us! xx
Comments will be approved before showing up.
October 21, 2018
October 12, 2018
March 26, 2018
Lets keep in touch!
Subscribe to our newsletter to find out about phunky new products, ideas and recipes first....
We take your privacy very seriously. No spam.