CaliWoods Stainless Steel Pegs have been specially designed to last. They won't rust and leave less of an indent on your clothes. No more broken, sun-cracked plastic pegs.
18 x Stainless Steel Clothing Pegs
Marine grade stainless and made with thicker material, specifically for New Zealand homes.
Why You Will Love the CaliWoods Stainless Steel Pegs!
- No more rusty plastic pegs snapping on the line
- Easy to use and they look stunning, you'll grab them first we promise!
- Multi-purpose...also great for crafts and sealing packets in the kitchen
- They are soft on fabrics - no sharp edges. They can leave less of an indent than your plastic pegs.
At end of life the Stainless Pegs can be taken to a scrap metal outlet or you can return them to Caliwoods and they will recycle them for you. We suggest this over curb-side recycling given that stainless steel is valuable and the pegs are small (they might not be separated into the correct waste stream).
The Specifics of the Stainless Steel Clothing Pegs:
- 6cm High x 3cm On The 'Squeeze Part' x 0.2cm In Thickness For Durability.
- All Stainless Clothing Pegs are made from Type 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
- Packaged in a kraft paper box
- They are perfectly finished and polished
- 10 year guarantee*
- CaliWoods Metal Clothing Pegs are weather and salt resistant
*10 Year Guarantee is by replacement with proof of purchase and photographic evidence. Please note carefully that replacement will only be provided when the care instructions have been followed.
Care and End-Of-Life Instructions For Your Stainless Steel Pegs*
*please note that these care instructions must be followed for the pegs to remain under guarantee.
Keep pegs undercover or inside when they aren't in use. This will make a huge difference to the lifetime of your pegs. Sustainability means buying less and taking care of what you have.
Coastal inhabitants: If you live in a coastal location, rinse with soapy water and dry your pegs every few weeks. This will prevent salt build up and extend their lifespan
- Keep them in a basket or bag to prevent them getting lost and run over by the lawnmower!