Reusable Produce Bags are an easy alternative for single use plastic fruit and vegetable bags when shopping.
Crafted from special rPet fabric, ONYA produce bags are made from recycled plastic drink bottles.
With many people trying to attain a closer to zero waste lifestyle, ONYA produce bags allow you to do your weekly shop without the need for single use plastic.
The produce bags come in a colourful holder pouch making it easy to carry them to the shop.
Traditional single use plastic bags can also cause ‘sweating’ making the life cycle of your fresh produce much shorter. The open nature of the mesh bags allows your produce to ‘breathe’ which gives it a longer life.
The bags can be washed simply with a cool water hand wash when the need arises, or they can be put on a cool gentle cycle in the washing machine.
- Made from up to 10 recycled plastic drink bottles (rPET)
- Weighing just 10 grams per bag, they are lightweight but strong
- Each bag can carry up to 2 kilos
- The bags measure 30cm wide x 25cm high and they have a 2cm gusset along the bottom.
- Bags feature a gussett and draw string tie
- See through mesh bags allow shop assistants to know exactly what’s inside at a glance
Available in 5 pack and 8 pack.
There are many other uses for ONYA produce bags. Please see below for some other handy ways these bags can be used in your everyday life!
- Bulk Goods: Dried Fruit, Nuts, Grains
- Laundry bag
- Nut Milk bag
- Herb Drying
A note on ONYA packaging: ONYA's commitment to sustainability extends to their packaging which is made from post-consumer recycled material and printed with water based inks so it is suitable for both recycling or composting!