✨ AFTERPAY, LAYBUY and POLI available ✨
$19.50– Sold Out
These cute Shiba Inu puppy dogs are the cutest thing you would ever have had in your lunch box! Fill them with your favourite fillings - there's loads of room!
With this set you can choose between three difference face designs, a paw and a bone - run with your imagination! The set includes the following:
- 1 Rice "push" mould with a handle to remove the rice easily
- 2 Nori cutters
- 1 Silicone mat for the Nori cutter
Make Rice puppies in 3 simple steps:
1. Place the cooked rice in the mould. Press firmly with lid. Push out.
2. Cut a sheet of nori (seaweed) with the cut out punch.
3. Place the cut out pieces on the rice and your all done!
Great for your bento lunch box or meals at home.
Why not add a little phunk to your puppy? Try painting a little soy sauce on the ears to add some colour, or cut out bits of cheese for the eyes/ears/bone.
Mold-spoon : 12 cm x 7 cm x 5 cm
Cutters (2) : 16 cm x 6.5 cm x 1 cm
Cutting base : 7 cm x4.5 cm x 0.3 cm
Mould - polypropylene
Cutters - ABS plastic
Cutting base - silicone
Precautions : Hand washing is recommended. Not microwave-safe. Not Dishwasher-safe. Do not put in oven or stove.
Do you want more fun Onigiri sets? Check out our collection here.