Get ready to revolutionise lunch! Yumbox Original Bento Lunchbox makes it possible for you to pack a nutritionally balanced meal in minutes! It’s perfect for a packed school lunch, toddler meals on the go, snacks and small adult meals.
Yumbox is leak proof! Pack wet foods like yogurt and applesauce (not water). Seals with one lid. Kid-friendly latch. Removable illustrated tray holds 3 1/2 cups.
Reuse and Save! Yumbox saves you money by eliminating the need for bags, multiple containers, plastic wrap and snack packs. Pack a waste free lunch.
Includes Neptune Blue exterior box and illustrated Space-themed food group tray insert.
- Seals with one lid. Kid-friendly latch. Removable illustrated tray holds five 1/2 cup portions (approximately 2.5 cups) of the key food groups plus dip/treat well.
- Leak proof inside and out, yogurt next to crackers - no worries!
- 6-compartment Yumbox is recommended for Young children (toddler - age 8) and snacks.
- Offers variety and promotes healthy eating habits. Yumbox is perfect for picky eaters.
- Pack small portions of your child’s favourite foods, or bite size pieces of sandwiches.
- Its compact size and illustrated tray makes every lunch an adventure in good nutrition.
- The removable tray is dishwasher safe 65 C for the top shelf only - Hand wash the box to prolong the longevity of the seal.
- Made with all food-safe materials BPA- Free, Phthalates - Free
- Sturdy ABS (outer box), Tritan (tray) and Silicone (seal)
- Measures approx 21 x 15 x 5 cm
- Designed in France and the USA
Do not overfill compartments and remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, apple sauce and yogurts.
When shutting the Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
Do not pack yogurt drinks,or runny, watery dressings. Do pack sauces with the consistency of mayonnaise, tomato sauce, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt and dips etc
Yumbox is dishwasher safe at a maximum temperature 65C/149F. Top rack only. We highly recommend hand washing the outer shell and/or removing it before the heat dry cycle.