Super popular and phunky, the egg moulds are plastic clamshell moulds that are used to form hard boiled eggs into cute shapes. Very popular for adding extra protein to a healthy lunch.
There are two sets to choose from, each containing two moulds:
- One bunny and one bear shaped mould
- One fish and one car shaped mould
Directions for use:
- Hard boil an egg (size 6 works well)
- While still hot, peel and place into mould
- Firmly close and place in cold water for 10 minutes. Alternatively, place in fridge for later use (will last approximately 4-5 days).
- When you open the mould you will have transformed your egg into a car, bunny etc!
- Place in lunchbox on a nest of lettuce or grated carrot for a protein-packed lunch time snack.
Made of polypropylene.
Hand washing is recommended.
Not dishwasher or microwave safe.
Authentic Bento product from Japan, supplied by phunkyBento.